Friday, July 17, 2009

Sad News


For those of you that don't know. We lost my 21 year old niece Caitlin Marie Moore on Saturday. She was a beautiful young lady with a beautiful soul, and will be missed by everyone she touched. Her service was on Wednesday and was beautiful, but so sad.
I've already said this. But please tell everyone how you feel about them. Don't wait for tomorrow, because you never know when you will run out of tomorrows. I hope Catie knew that we loved her, and will miss her.
My heart is breaking for everyone that was touched by her death. And I want to thank all the people who came to her memorial service. The outpouring of love was incredible.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful girl! I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to read about Caitlin. What a beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. It makes one really realize that we never know how much time on earth we have with our loved ones!

    ReplyDelete