Tuesday, June 16, 2009


I have to share a picture taken at a recent wedding...


We are coming up on 19 years, and I still love dancing with Patrick!

Speaking of Patrick, he has made it to Guyana, but his luggage still hasn't...I bet he is tired of wearing the same clothes!!! (blech!) He went out and looked at the construction sites yesterday and hopefully will share some pictures later today.

His email address is: jtfguyana@hotmail.com

His actual address to mail things is a bit more difficult. It has to go through the hotel they are at, and will take at least 2 weeks. But here it is:

Patrick Keenan

C/O Pegasus Hotel

Seawall Road

Kingston, Guyana

I will share pictures as I get them, I will also share what the girls are doing here on the homefront to keep ourselves busy.

I hope you enjoy my try at "blogging!"

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment